Mobile Ticketing Pass Options
Currently the mobile ticketing app supports Local and Regional/Airport Day Passes.
- A local day pass entitles you to unlimited trips on local/limited bus routes, rail travel in up to 2 rail fare zones, local trips on Regional and SkyRide routes, and Call-n-Ride service for one RTD service day. Not valid in airport fare zone. The day pass expires at the end of the RTD service day at 2:59 a.m. after activation.
- A Regional/Airport Day Pass is good for unlimited bus and rail trips in all fare zones, including airport fare zone, and Call-n-Ride service for one RTD service day. The pass expires at the end of the RTD service day at 2:59 a.m. after activation.
Dress Gap Casual winter Boutique Outlet Day passes are not valid on Access-a-Ride or RTD Special Services.
How to use mobile ticketing
- Pre-purchase tickets for future use or buy a ticket on the day of travel
(Pre-purchased tickets expire 45 days after purchase even if not activated. Activated tickets expire at 2:59 a.m. the following morning after activation)
- Select Buy Ticket
- Select Ticket Type
- Enter payment info and the pass is delivered instantly.
- Activate your ticket before boarding a bus or train.
- Show to operator and fare inspector.
Download the RTD Mobile Tickets app
Mobile Ticketing Fares
* Discount fares are available for all seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, elementary, middle and high school students ages 6-19. Children 5 years of age or younger ride free with a fare-paying adult (limit three children with each fare-paying adult). Active duty members of the U.S. military ride for free on all RTD services. Proof of eligibility is required for all passengers using discounted fare products.
Contact us about your Mobile Ticketing app account or purchase